Sunday 23 October 2011

Frosting NOTD

Winter is coming. Brrrrrr.
To get in the mood I decided to frost my nails!
It looks so much better in person! but nevermind.


For this NOTD I used Models Own, Top Turquoise as a base, 
and Barry M Nail effects Shatter in White. 

It very simple to do , all I did was a white tip with the shatter polish and hey presto!
I thought it looked like frost, it kinda reminded me of winter when your deicing your car! oh how I look forward to that... NOT!

I'm not a huge fan of shatter polishes, and wanted to try and find a different way of using it, I like this effect, and as I say it does look more effective in person when its not a huge close up of my bitten (boooohoooo) nails!

Hope you like them! 
Is shatter polish your thing? or are you plain old bored now?

Charlie
xx


P.S once I reach 50 followers I will be doing a Models Own/ Barry M giveaway
watch this space!


4 comments:

  1. this is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea! With all the nail art I do I haven't bought one of these nail effects polishes yet, shame on me!

    Last winter I did a design similar but with glitter on the tips :) Think I'll be trying your design this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I'm not a huge fan of the shatter polishes, but I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shatter effect tips, not seen that before! x x

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!