Thursday 25 August 2011

Whats on ... my face!

Hi guys, thought i'd do a little extra blog today as I'm procrastinating from doing my essay!

Thought I would show you guys my face! and what I have put on it today!




My face...


This is me today!
These ar the products I have used, if you would like a review of any of these please let me know!



L - R

Pink Cosmopolitan blend perfection sponge £4
Barry M Kohl eyeliner in White £2.59 ish
Elf Cream eyeliner in Black - £3.50
Beneift Boi-ing Concealer in 01 £16.50
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara in Absolute Black - £5.99
Maxfactor Smooth Effect Foundation in Buff Beige - £5.99 on offer usually £7.99
Sleek Hide it concealer in 00 £3.40
MUA Professional Mosiac Blusher in English Rose £2.50
Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint £4.99
Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow £7.99
Smashbox Duo Eyeshadow in Jet/Set approx £14

Charlie
xx



2 comments:

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!