Sunday 21 August 2011

A week in Sleek

Following on from my purchase of these three Sleek Pout Paints in Mauve over, Pin up and Cloud 9, I decided to post my lip colour creations from this week!
These colours were made with these three colours only.
I used a thick lip brush to apply the paints.






I love love love mauve over and cloud 9 mixed together it creates a lovely light pinky purple colour, and i got many compliments off this colour. As you can see some of the photos the lip paint looks overloaded, and I think that is when more colours are mixed together. I would suggest mixing these into a small pot so you can take it with you when you go out and reapply as neccesary. The paints are quite hard wearing, and do not come off easily. They do wear when eating and drinking, and if the wind is blowing BE CAREFUL, hair in lip paint = lip paint all over cheeks! eeek. Other than these few minor irritations that are most likely personal to myself these paints are the ones to have!! amazing is the word, so many versatile colours, ( I didnt wear Cloud 9 out on its own, i thought I'd just do a lip swatch for you guys) I am going out to purchase three more now! another week in sleek to come!!

what do you think of these paints? would you wear these colours?

Charlie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!