Friday 26 August 2011

Make up Storage

Hi guys,
I wanted to share my new make up storage with you!
I was saying last week how I wanted a new make up storage system, so I went onto ebay and found myself a BARGAIN professional make up box for £4!
Here it is






When I received it I thought, oh heck how am I going to fit ALL my make up in here,
well I managed it, but its now pretty full so I think I will need something else also! boooo but even so I love how organised it's made me with my make up! Take a peak...



I have organised it into Face on the top, Lips in the middle, Eyes on the third and Nails and Brushes on the bottom.

How do you guys store your make up?
Any further suggestions for me?

Charlie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!