Wednesday 17 August 2011

Weekly Wishlist

Wednesday Wishlist

I have seen so many things that I just would love this week! some are very random if I may just warn you! :)

  Storage Caddys to store my make up and other bits and bobs in. My make up always gets covered in powder when it is in my make up bag, and I saw someone elses blog (if i could remember who i would credit them, let me know if you know who it is!) who had done this, and I want it!!

Melting Shelf Clock, I was a big fan of Salvador Dali's work when I was at Art College, this is a little quirky clock that is quite like his work.



Lulu Guinness Lips Clutch, I can't decide what colour, but oh how I would love one of these in my mits! 


Fisheye camera! To reignite my passion for all things film! 
Can't beat good old film photography, and dark rooms!



Cath Kidston Iphone Cover! Please! 

Lime Grime Lipsticks! Especially the blue one!!! How gorgeous is this!! 


On the other hand if I grab myself Peek-a-Bloo I could perhaps do some mixing!

(all pictures found via google images)

These things are things I would like please Fairy Godmother!! 

Charlie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!