Tuesday 6 September 2011

very mini Superdrug Haul and mini review

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to share with you my mini haul from superdrug, and when I say mini I mean two items.. :D
Firstly I purchased this foundation it is Collection 2000 Colour Match Foundation
It usually retails at £5.99 but I got it for £3.99 on the introductory offer.

 

I got this foundation due to a couple reviews I have read about it claiming it to be excellent. 
I am a nightmare when it comes to foundation and can neer find the right one, for years I have never stuck with the same one. The one I have been using is Maxfactors Smooth Effect but I felt this looked too orangey on my quite pale skin. Anyway so I swatched in the shop and chose the lightest, number 01 Ivory.
Here is a couple swatches for you to have a gander at. 
I have not tried it on my face yet due to already having a full face of make up but this is it on my hand.





Small amount of foundation, the foundation is not thick but it is not watery either, it is quite easy to rub on but I feel for someone who wants heavy coverage this is not the foundation for you. Having said that however this is my opinion just from a hand swatch! 


Ok and this is it rubbed in. It has gone into the lines on my hand (liney hands at 23! eeek!) 
and in real life it looks very orangey, considering it is supposed to be an ivory colour. 
I am quite skeptical that it actually has "matched my skin colour" but like I say this is only from a hand swatch, once I use it on my face I will do a proper face review.

So there you have my first buy. 

Second buy was this beauty!


Ahhhh! who doesn't love Batiste??? 
This is the 200ml bad boy and it is the XXL Volume one.
Again I haven't tried this but bear with me and I will do a full review of this product too if you would like.

This is on offer at the moment in Superdrug at half price at £1.99 or £1.95 but whose gunna complain over a few pennies if I got it wrong?? 

Anyway I shall love you and leave you with this little lot.
Have any of you tried these products?

Charlie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!