I think I am obsessed!
I have a total of 18 barry m nail polishes in all sorts of colours!
Top to Bottom, Left to Right
300 - Acid Yellow
47 - Black
273 - Raspberry
303 - Bright Purple
293 - Grey
291 - Cobalt Blue
296 - Coral
279 - Bright Pink
308 - Berry Ice Cream
309 - Pale Pink
318 - Peach Melba
306 - Blueberry Ice Cream
66 - Matt White
54 - Clear
So I was sat contemplating which one to wear, and picked the acid yellow..
I've had this one for ages and to be honest I aren't really keen!
I put some of the hologram on my ring fingers...
Which looked better than I thought..
I had to apply 3 coats of the Acid Yellow to get any sort of pigment, not impressed with that colour at all! I usually have no issues with Barry M polishes, as you can tell!
Anyway after not touching anything for ages, and eating my tea, and everythin else, I washed up!
When I took my hands out of the water, my nail polish had all but dissapeared! it was crinkly and horrible, (i did take a photo but it looked so gross I didn't want to put it on here!)
So my question is... after you've had polish for a while does it turn minging? It wasn't gloopy or anythin suspicious like that when I put it on my nails, it just decided it preferred the washing up water than my nails!
Has anyone else had any experience with this!?