Wednesday 25 May 2011

My pink & gold Nails



I saw a style like this in one of my fashion mags, and thought i'd try it out for myself.
In the mag they used a gold nail art pen, which I dont own, so before hopping to the shop to buy one, thought I would see if I liked the effect by using my gold nail polish which I have had for so long that I have no idea where it came from or what make as it has all worn off the bottle!!

Anyway I am pleased with the results, the left hand is better than the right (i will master the left handed nail painting technique!)
I think a finer brush or a nail art pen would look fabulous and glam, but I love this rough look too!

I can tell you I used Barry M in "Pale Pink" as the base colour, however for the gold... no idea!! sorry!

XXX

also check out this fantastic giveaway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!