Wednesday 11 May 2011

Just because I don't like the number 13

This is my 14th Blog post!
Oh Heck How have I managed that already.
Anyway I thought I'd just share some of my new purchases with you, reviews of these items will be coming later!









 
Collection 2000 PopTastic eyecolour pallette. I bought this as I am loving the bright pop colours at the moment and thought these would brighten up my makeup for the summer.
Revlon Photoready makeup.
(sorry about the sideways picture!)
Foundation and concealer stick


MUA pressed powder compact.


Revlon "Just Bitten" Lip Stain & Balm
This has a balm on one end and a felt tip style lip stain in the other.
Only got this as I bought the two Revlon make ups and it was buy 2 get 1 free!



Collection 2000 extreme 24 hours felt tip liner in black
A liquid eyeliner in a felt tip!?
Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!