Tuesday 31 May 2011

Crayon Fun!

I LOVE Barry M lip paint, nail paint, and pretty much any other product made by this company.
So when I heard about their Lip Lacquer I thought I just had to try it!
I opted for the brightest most pigmented red they had, as I love wearing red lipsticks, but a few months ago I dyed my natural blonde hair red which left me feeling unable to wear my statement red lips... anyway, I am now back blonde, so I felt like a little celebratory purchase, this is what I got...

Its the Barry M Lip Lacquer, Lip Crayon in No.1

Swatch With Flash (Top) Without Flash (Bottom)





Results!!

Before...(top) without flash (left) with flash (right)
After... (bottom) without flash (left) with flash (right)
















I wore it out to the pub last night, and I can safely say it lasted me a few drinks until I had to reapply, and I only had to reapply a thin layer...
It has a very thick consistency, but is easy to apply.
It feels very heavy compared to normal lipsticks but it wears really well..
Overall very impressed with this product, will be buying multiple colours
It costs £3.99 in superdrug, if you are a student you get 10% off and superdrug have alos just launched their new beauty card, so get yourself there!

What are your favourite Lippie's?
XX
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!