Wednesday 27 April 2011

Witty Humor Birthday/Anniversary/General Cards





I am totally loving the uncooked card range, heres just a few examples of the funny, witty, and darn right insulting slogans they have on their cards.

"its our anniversary, and I'm so happy i'm not bored or tired of you. i thought for sure by now I would be"

"the second we heard you were getting married we leapy for joy and cried tears of happiness. just kidding we're not losers"

"everyday i fall in love with you more and more. well not everyday, yesterday you were pretty annoying"

"i love the fact we don;t let things like the fact i'm prettier or funnier than you get in the way of our friendship"

"sometimes i wonder if your birthday really is when you say it is or if you're lying, like you do about your weight"


These can be bought from http://www.coolcards.co.uk/ for a very resonable £2.50 with a very generous 10% off orders over £10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!