Thursday 21 April 2011

MUA Make up

How good is the MUA (make up academy) range in superdrug!
£1 for any item from it, and if your a student like me, a further 10% off with your NUS card!
BARGAIN!

anyway, I have a few items from the range and thought I'd share my opinions on them...


Firstly this is one of their lipglosses [shade 2] (sorry about the poor quality picture)
It is a lovely lipgloss considering it only costs £1
It is a bit sticky and when the wind blows your hair gets stuck to it but it gives a nice coverage on it own, or it is a great colour enhancer over a nice red lipstick.

Here is a swatch of the colour



As you can see it doesnt come out as red as it looks from the outside, but it gives your lips a gorgeous colour to them, and looks really pretty.

Next is one of their Lipsticks [shade 6]



This colour is such a gorgeous colour, I would reccomend this for anyone who wants just a subtle hint of colour on their lips!
It would work better on paler complexions with minimalistic makeup on the rest of the face but I think most people could get away with it.


It glides on so smoothly, the only thing I can say to fault it is that it isn't as long wearing as other more expensive lipsticks, however considering the £1 price tag it doesn't seem to be a problem to me.


Next is an eyebrow pencil which I bought not so long ago


Again apologies for the poor picture
This is an eyebrow pencil in [blonde]
This works great with my eyebrows (I am naturally a very fair blonde) just to give them definition, it is very easy to use, and comes with a shaper brush on the end to tidy your brows up after!
Well worth the money! (£1)!

Yesterday I bought two more MUA items to add to my collection firstly is a brown eye pencil


Bought this because I have started to tone my eyemake up down during the day. I always wear black eyeliner and I feel with summer just around the corner Black is not a good look! This pencil is in shade [malt chocolate] and glides on smoothly without pulling. It has small specks of glitter in it too which looks really pretty. It can be used lightly for daytime looks or dramatised for the night time.
It comes with a little pencil sharpner in the lid which I thought was such a good idea!
No more rummaging through my makeup bag for a pencil sharpner now!

Finally I purchased a Brown Mascara



Once again this is a great little product considering its only £1
This is to go with my brown eye pencil. The mascara is in shade [4]
It has a slightly metallic sheen to it with small specks of glitter in.
The brush is quite a full brush, and it easily used.



From left to right
MUA Mascara [shade 4]
MUA Eyeliner Pencil [shade - malt chocolate]
MUA Eyebrow Definer [shade - blonde]

PERFECT PRODUCTS SUPER CHEAP PRICE!!

go get it at superdrug!

Charlie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!