Wednesday 23 March 2011

Running

Just got back home from running... or should i say jogging. Me and my friend are doing the Race for Life in May, and we're getting some practice in. I am not the most energetic person in the world, so I am finding it a struggle getting up at 6am to go out for a jog! Lets hope I get the size 8 body I used to have! Admittedly I aren't overweight, but I felt good about myself when I was a slim size 8...

We ran 1.5 mile today, doesnt sound much but I was pooped! We're gunna try to build up on it gradually, til we're finding it a doddle!

I keep telling myself I have to go coz I bought myself some lovely new nike trainers the other day in the sale!
here they are...

I'll keep you informed

Charlie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments, so please continue to make my day and leave me a note!